Sunday, August 24, 2008

Alyssa's Baby Shower

Here are a few of the pics from the baby shower. You can check the rest out by clicking the link to the right. Let me regain my equilibrium and I'll post some thoughts later, but for now enjoy my little beauty's glowing face.


Specially requested cupcakes from Cupcake Island in Omaha, Nebraska.


Me, Alyssa, and my Aunt Lucy who traveled from Iowa to spend the weekend with Alyssa and me.


Alyssa and Andy's sweet mom Shirley (another excited grandmother).


Alyssa and Kat. Kat is Alyssa's best friend from middle school who gave the shower for Alyssa. She, her mom, and her sister brought the entire setup (including food) from Lincoln, Nebraska complete with a VIP guest Ben.


Alyssa and her SK sorority sister Amanda. Amanda scored one of the "favorite gifts" rating with her handmade personalized box.

No comments: