Friday, August 15, 2008

Big Big Boy


I just got off of the phone with Alyssa. She went to the doctor today, and Logan is still breech. The doctor doesn't seem worried because she thinks Alyssa will have a c-section anyway. She is measuring 37 weeks pregnant, but she is actually only 32 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I think we are going to get a big big boy. I have a friend who was measuring the same way and she had her baby today. The baby weighed 9 lbs and 10 oz. Oh my God!

This weekend I'll go to Manhattan for Alyssa's baby shower. I'll get some new pictures of her growing belly and post them. For now, I can only imagine how she feels being 5'1" and carrying a toddler on her belly. I thought all of my babies were big (Alyssa was 8 lbs, Christian was 7 lbs 12 oz, and Nicholas was 8 lbs 4 oz) but I had no idea what big was. Also, it really bites that she has to carry him all summer in the 110 degree heat. I hope he appreciates his momma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let me just tell you.... it sucks! But I know it'll be worth it