Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Playing with Photoshop

Al bought me a new camera for Christmas, because I have really been wanting to learn how to take better pictures than I could with my point and shoot (actually I didn't have a camera so I always borrowed the kids'). Anyway, I've been reading everything I can to learn how to use it, and have also started to do some fun stuff with Photoshop.

Below are some shots I was playing around with, but I can't take any of the credt for the photos. Alyssa took these while she was in California with her point and shoot. I can't wait to see what I can do with my DSLR.

Before-Al's mom took this picture.



After-I was going for the vintage 70's look, but cropped it a little thin.



After After-I like this one best.



Before-Logan wasn't too sure about the beach.



After-I colorized this one and added a vivid light layer. I love the the coloring and the way this pops.



Before-Alyssa took a great shot of the seashells(she's got a great eye).



After-All I did was do an auto level adjustment on this one. Isn't it gorgeous?

No comments: